Tired of ho-hum fundraisers that don't meet your PTO's fundraising goals that leave you scrambling to bridge the gap?
Worried you don't know what's involved with how to put on a successful fundraiser?
Looking for an effective system that cuts down on both time to pull it off and is less stressful?
Imagine being able to…
… Meet or exceed your fundraising goal without all the stress
… Have a clear step by step plan to follow
… Follow a detailed timeline and a proven strategy that works
The Fundraising Formula for PTO/PTAs takes all of your stress and uncertainty about fundraising and transform it into a strategic fundraising plan.
This must-have 49 page printable guide has all the essential details you'll need to be wildly successful including:
- The best time to hold a fundraiser and when to skip having one!
- How to pick the right fundraiser, plus other massive mistakes to avoid!
- Prizes: what works and what's a waste!
- How many fundraisers to have each year (yes, there is a formula!)
- Detailed timeline for the most successful fundraiser (never be in a time crunch again!)
- The right way to get teachers + staff involved (so, so many groups miss the mark on this!)
- Other fundraising tips and best practices
All the ready to print checklists and fundraising planning sheets you'll need, including:
- Fundraiser Ideas Planning Sheet (you won't be overwhelmed when choosing a the right fundraiser!)
- Fundraiser Tracker
See exactly how close you are to reaching your fundraising goal!
- Fundraiser Expense Tracker
Easily track just how much money your PTO will pocket!
- Volunteer sign up sheet
Quick method to get help for pick up night or running your event-based fundraiser!
- Publicity checklist
Don't leave money on the table by not having the right PR plan!
- Publicity Weekly Planner
Essential for an effective fundraising campaign!
- Fundraising Planner
Forget no detail!
- Contact List
No more searching through emails for the right information!
- Fundraising Committee Tracker
Effectively utilize your volunteers!
- Fundraiser Checklist
Don't overlook anything!
- Classroom Participation Tracker (easy prize and incentive tracking!)
- Fundraiser Planner + Summary (detail what worked and what didn't work to make next year's fundraising even more successful!)
- Sample Donation Request Letter (increase donations with the perfect ask!)
- Sample Donation Acknowledgment Letter (set the stage for next year's fundraising request)
- Payment request and deposit forms (Your Treasurer will love you!)
** Everything is available as INSTANTLY downloadable 8 ½ x 11 PDF forms that can be printed as many times as you'd like for use with your group!
This guide is for parent volunteers who are new to the fundraising role as well as PTA / PTO groups who want to wildly increase their fundraising profits.
Nothing will be mailed to you this is a digital download.
Ensure your computer is capable of unzipping compressed ZIP files as well as reading PDFs before purchasing.
Refunds are not offered, so please reach out with questions before purchasing this item.