Parent Involvement Success Kit
Looking to grow your membership and parent involvement for your PTA / PTO like never before?
It's tough to know what to say that'll motivate parents to sign up to be members, let alone get involved as volunteers...
That is, until now!
This kit contains exactly what you need to run a successful membership drive and get members engaged as volunteers!
Membership Master Plan
- 31 Page Strategy Guide and Action Plan
- 5 Events to Ignite Parent Engagement
- President's speech for families (Motivate and inspire!)
- 9 Ways to Get More Volunteers
- Essential tools every group needs to have for effective parent communications and engagement (most are free!)
- 57 Events Families Won't Want to Miss
- Communications checklist
- Tips for membership growth success (so, so many!)
- How to put on a successful membership drive
- What information to send out
- A timeline for exactly when to send it out
- Suggested wording for all flyers and forms you'll send home
- New Family Welcome Packet
- What information to include
- How to explain the benefits of joining your PTA/PTO
- Fully editable, pre-designed and worded Pages and Word templates for the entire packet!
- Editable and customizable Welcome Packet Cover
- Put together a completed welcome packet in an hour or less! Woot!
- 12 Fully editable and customizable flyer templates with done for you wording and formatting. Quickly add in your PTA/PTO specifics and school colors.
- Fillable and customizable Membership Form template
Membership Form Template
Getting organized as Membership Chair has never been easier!
Included in this printable kit are 66 pages:
- 4 Front Cover Options
- VP Membership
- PTA VP
- PTO VP
- 6 SectionDivider Pages
- Contact List
- Volunteer sign up sheet
- Membership Drive planning page
- Membership Committee planner page
- Publicity Checklist
- Class Membership tracker
- Membership Drive Publicity Checklist
- Membership List tracker
- Board Summary Evaluation form (makes transition time so easy!)
- Notes planner page
- 12 Month Calendar
- Spine Labels for 1 and 2" binders
- 2 Back cover design options
Insider Secrets: Membership Edition
Ready to get the inside scoop on what's really involved with being PTO Membership Chair?
This 22 page guide will take you from overwhelmed and without a plan to a clear headed Membership Chair with a mission!
Skip over common mistakes and get on the right track from the start!
- How to be the Very Best Membership Chair
- Secret for Membership Growth Success
- How to Keep Volunteers Coming Back
- The Biggest Recruiting Mistake to Avoid
7 Simple Steps to Boost Parent Engagement
This two hour video class will shed light on uncomplicated, yet complex steps you can take to turn parents on to your PTO, like:
- How your current programs and events might actually be turning parents off
- The missing link in your membership strategy and how to put an effective membership drive
- The easiest way to get volunteers (it's so obvious and simple, but not all that apparent!)
- Which tactics are a waste of your time
- How to sidestep mistakes that sabotage your efforts to recruit and keep new volunteers.
The class includes:
- Videos that explore the basics to put into place along with a framework that supports and encourages your groups growth.
- Workbook to help you identify where you most need to concentrate your efforts and map out an action plan.
- All the slides from class for an at a glance reference
Who This Kit is For:
If your PTA/PTO is super happy with your current level of parent involvement (there's never a shortage of parents ready and willing to help run an event or fill a position) then it sounds like you're all set...
But if your group is run by year after year with the same set of volunteers with only a few new additions each year, then this what you've been looking for to change all of that!
The guidance, strategies, forms and flyers inside this kit makes not having parents involved in your PTA / PTO a thing of the past! This kit is perfect for new PTO leaders as well as groups who need to re-engage parents.
Will this plan work for my PTA/PTO?
Be assured, this isn't a rigid plan that may or may not work for your group!
Everything is easily to adapt for any PTO/PTA, no matter how long you've been established.
Plus the plan works right along with your favorite events and programs. It's really easy to implement and makes perfect sense when you see all of the resources!
In fact, chances are you're already doing some of these things and the plan has no-brainer strategies to implement immediately to get a robust membership list you'll be super proud of!
What PTA/PTO leaders really think about this kit
Great ideas and easy to follow! It's really gonna help me this year - KC P.
Love the membership boosting ideas. Fresh ideas for generating interest and growing the PTC membership. Thank you! - Kelly
Great information and product! - Rebecca
Nothing will be mailed to you this is a digital download.
Please use a computer to access the files. They are compressed ZIP files and won't open on phones.
Refunds are not offered, so please reach out with questions before purchasing this item.
How to Download / Print Our Products