Looking to grow your membership and parent involvement for your PTA / PTO like never before?
It's tough to know what to say that'll motivate parents to sign up to be members, let alone get involved as volunteers...
That is, until now!
This kit contains exactly what you need to run a successful membership drive and get members engaged as volunteers!
- 31 Page Strategy Guide and Action Plan
- 5 Events to Ignite Parent Engagement
- President's speech for families (Motivate and inspire!)
- 9 Ways to Get More Volunteers
- Essential tools every group needs to have for effective parent communications and engagement (most are free!)
- 57 Events Families Won't Want to Miss
- Communications checklist
- Tips for membership growth success (so, so many!)
- How to put on a successful membership drive
- What information to send out
- A timeline for exactly when to send it out
- Suggested wording for all flyers and forms you'll send home
- New Family Welcome Packet
- What information to include
- How to explain the benefits of joining your PTA/PTO
- Fully editable, pre-designed and worded Pages and Word templates for the entire packet!
- Editable and customizable Welcome Packet Cover
- Put together a completed welcome packet in an hour or less! Woot!
- 12 Fully editable and customizable flyer templates with done for you wording and formatting. Quickly add in your PTA/PTO specifics and school colors.
- Fillable and customizable Membership Form template
Who This Kit is For:
If your PTA/PTO is super happy with your current level of parent involvement (there's never a shortage of parents ready and willing to help run an event or fill a position) then it sounds like you're all set...
But if your group is run by year after year with the same set of volunteers with only a few new additions each year, then this what you've been looking for to change all of that!
The guidance, strategies, forms and flyers inside this kit makes not having parents involved in your PTA / PTO a thing of the past! This kit is perfect for new PTO leaders as well as groups who need to re-engage parents.
Will this plan work for my PTA/PTO?
Be assured, this isn't a rigid plan that may or may not work for your group!
Everything is easily to adapt for any PTO/PTA, no matter how long you've been established.
Plus the plan works right along with your favorite events and programs. It's really easy to implement and makes perfect sense when you see all of the resources!
In fact, chances are you're already doing some of these things and the plan has no-brainer strategies to implement immediately to get a robust membership list you'll be super proud of!
Can't I just find this information on the internet, for free?
If you scour the internet for hours upon hours you'll probably be able put something slightly that bear a slight resemblance together.
But you'd most certainly be missing out on the insider tips and tricks Christina's amassed over the last decade of PTA/PTO leadership.
And then you'll still have to design all of the flyers and forms yourself.
Wouldn't you rather just have the guide and templates it all right at your fingertips?
This kit makes it so simple because if you like the flyer wording (which you probably will!), you literally just have to type in your PTA/PTO name and contact information, change the colors with one click and have a ready to copy send home flyer in mere minutes!
But don't take our word for it...
What PTA/PTO leaders really think about the Membership Master Plan:
Great ideas and easy to follow! It's really gonna help me this year - KC P.
Love the membership boosting ideas. Fresh ideas for generating interest and growing the PTC membership. Thank you! - Kelly
Great information and product! - Rebecca
Nothing will be mailed to you this is a digital download.
Please use a computer to access the files. They are compressed ZIP files and won't open on phones.
Refunds are not offered, so please reach out with questions before purchasing this item.