Saddled with the task of coordinating room parents and class parties?
PTA/PTO leaders: Tired of not having a system to train Head Room Parents to keep everyone on the same page?
Head Room Parents: Tired of trying to organize parents, activities and supplies for class parties?
Imagine being able to…
... avoid poor planning + mistakes!
... stay focused + organized throughout the year in a simple + effective way!
… have what you need right at your fingertips, ready to customize and print!
... ease training + transition issues!
... make the job of being a Room Parent drastically easier + less time consuming!
... get peace of mind that you really do have it *all* covered!
The Room Parent Starter Kit is an easy plan to set up both a Room Parent Program and Organize Fabulous Class Parties!
You get 30 pages of fantastic guidance with this Room Parent Starter Kit:
- Forms to recruit Room Parents
- A fully customizable Room Parent Manual template to explain the process and responsibilities of Head Room Parents:
- Head Room Parent Manual Binder Cover (not editable)
- Head Room Parent Responsibilities
- Getting Started Checklist
- Communications Guidelines
- Responsibilities with the PTA/PTO
- Responsibilities with the teacher
- Organizing a Class Party
- Class Party Organizing tools
- Welcome Letter from Head Room Parent
- Class List
- Forms to recruit class helpers
- Donation Request forms
- Class Party Planner (not editable)
- Fully editable and customizable Class Party Organizing Forms:
- Valentine's Day
- End of School Year
Use Word or Pages to edit and customize everything (note exceptions above)!
Get this kit now and avoid the hassle and headache of recreating everything from scratch!
What PTA/PTO Leaders think about this kit:
"Well made and I didn't have to make it!!!" - Cathleen
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be given after purchase. Please contact me at christina@ptoanswers with any questions!