You signed up to be Treasurer, but you're no accountant. You're looking for a simple and straightforward system to create a budget, track income, expenses and profits that doesn't have an annual subscription fee.
Meet the Treasurer’s Finance Manager.
This is the simple, yet comprehensive financial budgeting and reporting tool for you've been looking for!
This financial manager includes the following:
- Detailed Instructions with common mistakes to avoid
- A step by step Setup Guide ensures you get the workbook set up perfectly!
- Categories List - Customize with up to 50 Income and 50 Expense categories for a budget that's unique to your group
- Budget Template - Define your annual budgets for the Income and Expense Categories and the sheet will stay up to date as you fill in the Transactions Register
- Transactions Register - Keep track of each and every transaction and tag it with your predefined category to see where your group's money is going.
- Reconciliations - Easy to use and essential for creating monthly treasurer's reports.
- Budget Tracking Spreadsheet - Always know where your group stands financially in the big picture. This sheet autofills the year-to-date income and expense totals from the register entries to easily track to your budget. Easy to print for monthly Treasurer's reports!
- Activity Reports - Easily give committee chairs a snapshot look at how much money they've spent and how much remains in their budget. Makes it easy for chairs to stay on budget.
- Profit and Performance Report - This spreadsheet gives you detailed insight into where you stand profit-wise. Excellent feature for tracking fundraising events.
Formats Included / Software Needed
You will receive an unprotected Excel file in .xlsx form which is compatible for Microsoft 2007 and later on a PC AND access to the Google sheets version as well.
The workbook and club treasurer system may or may not work on a Mac running Excel (it's untested). The linked formulas contained in this worksheet are not compatible with Apple Numbers.
Why You’ll Love It
Simple to learn.
Makes it clear to see big financial picture of your group.
Easy to set up with a few clicks.
No math required. The linked spreadsheets take care of everything for you.
Create monthly reports in mere minutes.
Makes officer transitions super easy. No fancy software needed. Everyone has access to Excel or Google Sheets.
One time purchase with no annual subscription fee.
Here's what other PTO/PTA leaders have said about this kit:
This is AWESOME!!! I love how easy it is to use!! Keeps all the info in one place and has made making monthly reports super easy!- Barbara
This is a great package. Just what I need for our high school PTSA budget. - Mary
Q: Will this work for my club or youth sports organization that's not a PTA or PTO?
A: Heck yes! This finance manager will work for pretty much any organization that needs to make a budget, track income, expenses and profits.
Q: Will you be releasing a version to work with Apple Numbers?
A: There are no plans for another manager version at this time. The Google Sheets version of the Finance Manager works on whatever device you can access Google with.
Q: I'm not very good with Excel. Or math. Will I be able to use it?
A: You sure will! There's no math required. The manager takes care of all of that for you!
Q: Do I have to buy another copy next year?
A: Nope! Make a copy of the file, re-customize for the new year.
Q: What's the annual subscription fee?
A: Zero! I know you want to spend money on events and programs that directly benefit the students, school and staff. That's exactly what I created this affordable one time purchase alternative to other options that cost anywhere from $30-$900 a year!
Nothing will be mailed to you this is a digital download.
Refunds are not offered, so please reach out with questions before purchasing this item.
See how easy it is to set up and get going!
This video shows how you'll be set up and running in mere minutes and details the Profit and Activity Report features.